Thursday, October 19, 2006

Its a tag

Neermathalam has tagged me. He's promised to give his sexy username to me if i do this tag - not that I'll use it - I'll preserve it for posterity. Jus kiddin dude :)

Well the tag is simple -eight things I like or dislike abt moiself. Oh thats tough !!

and here I go blah blah black sheep have you any wool......

I like me - sometimes I like me so much that I wish senate passes that human-cloning bill. Its just that I get a bit too comfy with myself.

I'm non-venomous - I do have disagreements and sure make fun of people but it comes by nature to me that I dont get personal and I dont answer personal criticism. Its just that I dont hit below the belt.

I'm not a revolutionary - I'm not out here to prove anything though I like anarchy a lot and comment a lot on the life I see ,though my comments are not intended to change it. Its just that I come out of Watterson's Calvin and Laxman's Common man.

I'm highly brainwashable - I'll fall at your feet and accept your holiness if you have a point,often contradicting my stand till then - me the arch turncoat. Its just that I have the lightest mind in town after all this washing.

I'm a timid extrovert - I'm pretty jolly but do keep some secrets, but then I've lost a few battles. Its just that some of my best friends dont know my name.

I'm superstitious - I think there is a Distilled Gogilba galaxy with a Dondalavan subsytem and all the gandharvas and pirates and supermen and elephant head gods live in it. Its just that I think communism is still our best bet.

I'm vague - I live in a esoteric hell with metaphors for words and a stinking commitment-o- phobia for their meanings - I'm repulsive to intimacy,oh the same place Dante warned you about; and some say I respect their personal space and some others say I'm a sonofabitch. Its just that I'm a poor pisces man.

I'm sorry - I dont keep in touch with people I adore, God !,only you know how bad I feel about that , but then I'm a lazy cocoonist. Its just that my friends forgive me and thats why I adore them.

thats about it and faster than I thought :)

and about tagging others - this blog has a total of six readers who come and go. Four of them dont have blogs, one that has a blog has an altogether different format and I'll surely ask the last one standing to take this up.

Suggested read : Your feudal Lord - my autobiography (out of print)

Suggested rythm : Kashmir - Led Zeppelin (this song is killing me)

11 comments:

Alex said...

To start with im not doing the tag.

And know what you are a rummy jolly funny dude!

3 cheers to STRS
Hip hip hurray!

b v n said...

'cmon i thought i did it pretty seriously :)))

ya cheers to St Thomas *loyola n STCS sucks*

Alex said...

rotflmao.....

yeah..you are right..they suck..oopss...

b v n said...

lets keep the enimity alive dude :))...who else sucks

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Waah waah !!!!

just happ to read the 1st comment .. u seriously from STRS ??

Alex said...

hahhahah...

b v n said...

Deepa, I was in STRS..but that was ages ago :))

Anonymous said...

That was pretty revealing. I can copy paste some ;))

~NJ

b v n said...

i'll edit the post and tag you then wat say ?

b v n said...

Nina mam, i'm already confused :(

neermathalam said...

yeehh..
I'm highly brainwashable - I'll fall at your feet and accept your holiness if you have a point,often contradicting my stand till then - me the arch turncoat. Its just that I have the lightest mind in town after all this washing.

cool....just cool...
I never knew tat u completed...it..
was a nice read..dear..
It seems u are as good as i am..(me runnin 4 cover.. he he..)